domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2008

The university


I remenber when a was a child heard about the UAT. I didn´t know what was it??.

I remember too that the a bus that my father and I took,to go to sam´s club, across in the middle to the universiry.

Today this is inposible beacuse any bus and taxis can enter to the universiry for students´security.


On agust 2006 changed my life and see the university of other focus.

In the beginig the university´s place was very big for me some times some places I didn´t know where there were them. Litle by litle I stared to know the university completly.

Today I am in fith grade in the carrier " idioma ingles in "unidad academica de ciencias juridicas y sociales".

This is close to the last entry.

This carrier has a succesful future in Tamaulipas because everypeople know that this state is one the best state talking about education because is the only state in Mexico with a bilingual education.


No hay comentarios: