martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

My hobbie


This post has a changes to try the fix the mistikes

The word hobbie for me , means that is the more important thing, any person would do because they do it not for obligation, becausethey enjoy to do it. For example, talking on the phone, watch tv , fix a computer, walk every day, do a special sport etc.

My personal example has to do with cars.
I don´t know a lot of cars but I try to read topics about them.
I like to know superficial things , I like to know prices, about their motor etc.

I like beautiful cars and any brand such as Jeep, GMC, Nissan, etc. But sincerely, I love the Volkswagen especially the GTi models. The five GTi models are very beautiful and exclusive.

I don´t only like the cars, but how they perform, with the euro style.
In Mexico the euro style isn´t enough popular but I know little by little it will be popular .
The caracteristics of euro is that the cars have a a performance in their motors suspension etc. , but this isn´t all this changes is wtih a lot of quality parts and good sence to modificate cars because is nothing easy.
The picture with the black GTi is an example of a good euro style.

No hay comentarios: