domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2008

My high school


When I think about my high school, is soo funny but
I have good and bad memories.

To talk about my high school is remembered a lo of
type of moments in my life because is a big change and moments
that you should choose a big desitions.

I was in the Cbtis 103 a great school the best of Tamulipas.
I was there from agust 2003 to agust 2006 in electronic workshop.

The classes were some difficult because the enginers were very inteligent but some of them didn´t teach well because didn´t have apreparation to teach their knowlage.

All students in my group were mens, this for the teachers was very difficult because
all people know that the mens are more desorganice that the girls. But when We should work, we work very hard. We were very responsability to do the projects.

Is very nice remembered all situation.

Now in the university know other people but in very nice following talk with my old friends
of the high school.


No hay comentarios: